Tuesday, April 26, 2011

alas, poor Yoric!

dress: thrifted
belt: thrifted
shoes: target?
necklace: claires'
bag: thrifted

I don't wear heels much, but today it was a must in this suburban housewife attire. I thought after yesterday's androgynous outfit, I should remind the guys in my class that I am, in fact, a girl. (I think a few remembered, ha.)


My blog post title came from Hamlet, and why, you ask?
My Latin IV teacher is retiring this year, and she's clearing out her room. Her room is full of posters, books, knicknacks, anything and everything. Today she approached me in the library and asked, "Are you still planning to be an English professor?" When I answered yes, she revealed the most splendid thing I've seen all day:


Yes, a HUGE complete works of Shakespeare collection. Yes. I know. I am in love. Mrs. Clark-Brown is a darling, and I will miss her.

How are all of you today?
Now, I retire to this lovely rock pile:


TRIGONOMETRY! Oh, but I'll be dreaming of Old Shakes.

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." --William Shakespeare, genius of the English language

No comments:

Post a Comment