Saturday, May 21, 2011

pretty, pretty.

Happy Saturday, all! Today's been lovely; I went out to China Buffet for lunch with my little brother, then spent the rest of it lost in Cleopatra, by Margaret George. I'm thinking later I'll go watch the Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra; maybe I'll run around tomorrow with white robes and too much mascara. :]
BTW-- Haley Reinhart getting booted off American Idol: TOTALLY ABSURD. She was easily the best, and I would totally listen to her listen to her listen to her listen to her listen to her outside of the show, unlike most of the other winners.

Some pretty things, enjoy!

Tumblr_llezekjyij1qcjclio1_500_large
Prettiest ginger bride ever.
Tumblr_lim8hsmh8r1qzmhwmo1_500_large
Pretty mess.
Tumblr_lkvnjfz8lq1qcyqxqo1_500_large
Tumblr_lkdkm2vkoz1qcwn4vo1_500_large
Undeniably pretty, but it's the absolute wrong season.
Tumblr_lk05nrabdo1qcqs1yo1_500_large

This too, ha.
2164385_mehlcifn_c_large
Such a Cinderella shoe!
Tumblr_lk27rh2scs1qiqkf8o1_500_large
Prettiest little room.
Tumblr_lkd4a130dl1qap66jo1_500_large
oh pretty Leonardo, pretty sure I'd be willing to oblige.

adieu, adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment