Tuesday, May 3, 2011

southern girl.


Hey! I know it's been a couple of days since I posted an outfit, sorry! It's been a busy, busy week, what with studying for AP tests and trig quizzes and latin reading and such. But I'm back, and glad to be here.
Today's outfit was inspired by Amos Lee's "Southern Girl." It was kinda rainy today, but it was a sweet kinda rain, and I spent the day alternately singing "Southern Girl" and "Heard It Through the Grapevine" in my head (Great combination, huh?).

overalls dress: thrifted
blouse: thrifted
bag: thrifted
loafers: walmart
hat: target

In addition, my inspiration came from liebemarlene, who wore something similar last year. I love her style, it's sweet and simple, and has a bit of southern girl flavor.


"Something about a southern girl
Make me feel right
In a Mississippi morning
She's an angel in flight
In a blink of an eye
She'll be out of your sight
Something about a southern girl."



LOVE IT! listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment