Tuesday, July 12, 2011

trouble, trouble, trouble...

Tumblr_llvdbkebgi1qbz0hio1_500_large

I'M NOT DEAD, I'M TOO ANGRY TO BE DEAD.
My Mac's hard drive crashed. For the last several days, it has been under construction, the poor thing. I can hear Mac straining to clean itself out and to reboot, and it sounds terrible. I really don't understand it; I have no idea what caused it, and besides, Macs are supposed to last forever, right? I'd always heard they'd be with the cockroaches after Armageddon. My computer programmer mother has been scouring the hard drive to retrieve my files (I was a dumbo and haven't been backing them up on my external hard drive), and she finally had a breakthrough today. Hopefully, it'll be operational by Thursday. Oh, Mac! How I miss you!
BUT, I am planning a comeback! I want to have a funsies photo shoot with a friend of mine, Nicole, later this week. Hopefully, Nicole will come back as a model for me when I open the shop.
I'm sorry I haven't been posting; I've been staying inside, too, curled up with the Agony and the Ecstasy, which I'll be posting on later this week as well. I also went thrifting last weekend, picked up some fun things for my soon-to-be shop, and I finished my first sewing project! I'll go into more detail with that later.

adieu, adieu, till I have subdued my dearest Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment