Wednesday, August 17, 2011

paint the town red.

shirt: homemade
vest: thrifted
red pants: thrifted
shoes: target
fedora: borrowed/stolen

Brandon suggested "Walking in red streaks" for the title of this blog post. LAWL. (Some of you may decide that's better than mine, whoops.)
To be completely honest, I did not have much of a vision when I got dressed this morning. I wanted to wear something comfortable and less on the girly side, but that was about it. I mentioned before that I'm really into t shirts right now, and I've been trying to incorporate them into my outfits for a more laid back look, but still with the UMPF of fashion.


This particular shirt came to me in a fit of self-parody; at Gov. School, I was accused of being a "hipster," so of course I researched the term on Urbandictionary! I found the shirt here, and decided to mock the hipster idea a little bit. On another note, these jeans are one of my absolute favorite. I think of John Mayer's song "Little Red Corvette" every time I don these beauties. To add a bit of pizazz, I borrowed my little brother's fedora. He may never see them again....


I'm spending the evening doing absolutely nothing but sketching and chilling out. I watched several hair tutorials too; I'm feeling the lure of high buns, braids, twists, and that adorable Lady Gaga bow bun :)
I haven't felt well today, so I'm essentially procrastinating until tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment